1. Go to your Outlook mail settings from Start > Control Panel > Mail
2. Click the ‘Show Profiles’ button and press ‘Add’ for a new profile.
3. Click Add and specify your profile name.
4. Choose ‘Microsoft Exchange Server’ and go Next
5. Specify your Exchange Server Name that is in the welcome email (i.e myserver.domain.com) and your username (email address) on the next page. Do not click check name!
6. Click ‘More Settings’ button. You may recieve an error message stating that a connection could not be made to the exchange server. Click ok and cancel to display the "More Settings" box.
7. Navigate to Connection tab.
8. Check ‘Connect to my Exchange mailbox using HTTP’ option and click ‘Exchange Proxy Settings’ button.
9. Ensure SSL is ticked and type the URL for your Proxy Server that is in the welcome email (i.e myserver.domain.com) in the 'Use this URL to connect to my proxy server for Exchange' field. Make sure that both ‘On fast networks...’ and ‘On slow networks...’ options are checked.
10. Choose ‘NTLM' as ‘Proxy Authentication settings’
11. Press OK, Apply, Next and Finish and OK to save changes.
12. Start Outlook.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Please use the following settings when setting up your mobile device:-Active sync server address...
Outlook 2016 no longer supports the ability to manually configure an Exchange account....
Some of the Outlook features such as the Out of Office Assistant and the ability to share tasks...
We fully support a split domain setup. Using this type of solution allows customers to use a...
tidyhosts does not support catch-all emails on Exchange. Here are a few reasons for this:1....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution